Research of Slawomir Makacewicz
Overview of scientific achievements
Articles, scientific publications, lectures, talks
Slawomir MD Makacewicz: graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry Department, Medical Academy in Wrocław. Specializing in general dentistry and second degree of specialization in dental prosthetics and since 1992, a medical doctor.
* Completed internships Bologna (Italy), Bergen op Zoon (Holland), Kosice (Czech Republic) and other
* Since 1992 he is an assistant professor in the Department of Prosthodontics, Wroclaw Medical University, author of patents and designs. Implements in the treatment of prosthesis especially various types of prosthetic hooks, such as modern magnetic latches (rare earth magnets), the creator of the only Polish precise prosthetic hook spring.
* He trained a large group of professionals, has written more than 70 publications, including dissertation "Spring prosthetic hook" (AM, Wroclaw 1992).
* In 2003, the biography year, MD Slawomir Makacewicza was placed in the prestigious publications lexicon "Who is Who" Hubner.
* In 2009 he was awarded a silver badge from the Polish Dental Association.
The items selected
- Retaining with movable partial dentures (..) - 1992
- Beam clamps and the general rules of application - 1996
- The use of rare earth magnets to (..) - 1997
- Project classification prosthetic hooks - 1998
- Dyna magnetic rating after (..) - 2003
- Canal location in physiological roots (..) - 2004
- Types of dentures persistent mechanisms (..) - 2004
- Partial and complete dentures overdentures (..)- 2005
- Eliminating the complications of treatment of behavior (..) - 2005
- Patient satisfaction with the model complex (..) - 2006
- Prosthetic hooks - 2006
- Evaluation of abutment teeth in the magnetic environment (..) - 2007
- The procedure for the treatment of dental defects (..) - 2007
- Hemisection - role in the restorative dentist (..) - 2007
- Hemisection - the basic principles of planning (..) - 2008
- Multidisciplinary patient behavior (..) - 2008
- Rating the motivation of patients to undergo (..) - 2009